Hi Creative friends,
I thought I’d pop by today to share some tips on using our digital cut files. I do get a few questions, especially from those of you who are new to cutting the cut files so I’ve put together this quick step by step to help.
How to use our Digital Cut Files
Your cut file will be received in PNG and JPG format and can be used on any electronic die cutting machine. Most machines will prefer you use the PNG file.
- Simply open your software and select NEW.
- Next, find the location of your saved file and IMPORT.
- Use your TRACE tool to trace the image and prepare for cutting.
- Resize and position as required and send to your machine.
- Add to your project to make it beautiful!
I personally have a Silhouette CAMEO 3 Machine and will put together a step x step tutorial for that machine for you coming soon.