- Create 2-3 papercraft projects per month using our cut files.
- Post your work to our blog and share in our Facebook group.
- Share your work on your own social media (Blog, Facebook & Instagram. YouTube shares will be highly regarded, but not necessary.)
- Participate in the CUT to YOU HQ Community group on Facebook.
Design team members will receive a generous amount of cut files to create with during their term and a generous discount for extra purchases. (Digital designers will receive every design released during their term.) We welcome designers who work with both our Digital Cut files or Custom Cut files. If you love our designs, we’d love to hear from you!
- Tell us all about you! Where are you from? Describe your style and let us know about your previous design team experience. Will you require CUSTOM cuts or do you have your own electronic die cutting machine? If so, what brand of machine do you own?
- Let us know your links. Please provide us with all of your social media links including, your blog, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube (if applicable). Include any galleries where you share your projects; we’d love to see them all.
- Samples. Please attach TWO samples of recent projects that best showcase your design style and how you will use our cut files. These do not have to include our designs, however, applicants who do will be highly regarded.
- Email your application to: email@example.com by Monday, 10th June 2019.
- Share this call out with your friends on social media.
Open internationally to lovers of our cut files.
Looking forward to hearing from you!