Love our cut files and want to join our team? Now’s the time!
- Create 2-3 papercraft projects per month using our cut files, based on a monthly theme.
- Post your work to our blog and share in our Facebook group (CUT to YOU HQ).
- Share your work on your own social media (Blog, Facebook & Instagram. YouTube shares will be highly regarded, but not essential.)
- Participate in the CUT to YOU HQ Community group on Facebook and be an ambassador for all things CUT to YOU.
For this term, we are looking for designers who own an electronic die cutting machine. Silhouette, Cricut or Brother Scan and Cut owners highly regarded. Design team members will receive a generous amount of cut files to create with during their term and a generous discount for extra purchases.
If you love our designs, we’d love to hear from you!
- Tell us all about you! Where are you from? Describe your style and let us know about your previous design team experience. What brand of machine do you own?
- Let us know your links. Please provide us with all of your social media links including, your blog, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube (if applicable). Include any galleries where you share your projects; we’d love to see them all.
- Samples. Please attach TWO samples of recent projects that best showcase your design style and how you will use our cut files. These do not have to include our designs, however, applicants who do will be highly regarded.
- Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, 30th November 2019 (AEST).
- Share this call out with your friends on social media.
Open internationally to lovers of our cut files.
Looking forward to hearing from you!